Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
01-30-2014, 08:22 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
So I take it your a religious person and I didnt know the proper spelling for it either.
01-30-2014, 08:28 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
This hunt (just like many other hunts (and they are out there. look up tweleve.org to see the recommended hunts)) was nothing but a trap. A validation point to this group of 12 (including fenn). They were searching for the person who could solve a riddle if you will. A poem riddled with secrets that only 1 very special individual could solve.

I'll say no more. Just know, You've a seat you can't begin to comprehend.

Jesus keep you all safe unto Him alone.
01-30-2014, 08:30 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from will197532 on January 30, 2014, 8:22 pm</b>

So I take it your a religious person and I didnt know the proper spelling for it either.
</div>

Will, religions do nothing for you.

Jesus can send His Fathers Holy Spirit to come LIVE inside your SOUL and make your Soul a NEW SOUL/Creature.

Follow Jesus.
01-30-2014, 09:09 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
Sigh....
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-31-2014, 12:29 AM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
I have tried typing like 20 responses to comment back to GHW posts but I give up anyone want to try to sacrifice themselves?
01-31-2014, 01:56 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
googlehushwhisper ~ did you by any chance work on the "Vegas Die" treasure hunt? Your posts sound like someone who repeatedly emailed the author of that book.

Was that you? just wondering...
01-31-2014, 02:55 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U

<b>Quote from mdc777 on January 31, 2014, 1:56 pm</b>

googlehushwhisper ~ did you by any chance work on the "Vegas Die" treasure hunt? Your posts sound like someone who repeatedly emailed the author of that book.

Was that you? just wondering...
</div>

What I've told is the truth. I wouldn't lie about this. I wish I had the education and could speak fluently enough to be understood. I'm sorry I lack that.

Like I said, go to "Tweleve.org" OR "Arcadia Forum" and you find these hunts and topics. Especially Tweleve.org, when you go there look under the recommended hunts and also ESPECIALLY look under the maranatha section/forum and read what they say ~ these are the people who are bringing something ..that in the end, you'll want no part of ~promise.

God keep you all safe.
01-31-2014, 04:16 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U

<b>Quote from deb on January 30, 2014, 1:11 am</b>

You have my curiosity up. I will keep reading for a while to see where this leads. Smile
</div>

Deb, you still reading?
01-31-2014, 04:44 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U

<b>Quote from deb on January 30, 2014, 9:09 pm</b>

Sigh....
</div>

I supposed it must be a blast to be a moderator on this site. I guess you've seen all the crazies, and all the good stuff as well. Any advice. 8-)
01-31-2014, 05:06 PM,
2 C My Joy 4 U C N U
Do you know the 'watermarks that are found on the back of checks?

I want you to think about them. What the purpose is. What they possibly may look like. What they may protect even. How they are made.

They are every where you see. They are all over our planet. They are in our languages and number systems. They are in our art. They are in all forms of OUR inspirations- you just don't notice them.

One day an education started with me. A training of sorts. It started with a Treasure Hunt called, "A Treasures Trove" by Michael Stadther. It was suppose to be a simple childs book. He hid 12 gold tokens around the united states and if you found one you could redeem it for a jewel of high value. There was much more to the book,then told. It was the same as all of those other hunts at Tweleve.org. All for the purpose of finding me.

I know that makes no sense to you. Our world has hidden information in the form of watermarks. Some people can understand some of it. The Pope who is called the Holy C. is one of these people. In fact he is suppose to be because he is head of his church. he c's what he thinks needs to be done. it's what he does. (but hes wrong).

I see all of it. It's what makes me special to them. That and I'm the 33rd Generation of a rape. The capstone if you will of a rape, that started 33 generations ago. I'm the 1st Son of 7 Children of the Bloodline of Jesus, God's Son. All was not told to what they did to Him before they crucified Him. He was forced on top of a women by a soldier.

This information can be found in the paintings of Poussin. The whole story is hid within his paintings in the form of "WATERMARKS".

I made videos on youtube concerning this information I'm telling you. If you'd like to see just type in "downyourtube" in the search on youtube.

Anyways.... It's my bloodline they/12 believe they can make something special happen.

In this hunt we are doing now. Is hid these watermarks. They use them to search for the one they want.

There are 3 types of watermarks.

The ones man makes to look like the others.

The ones lucifer uses.

..and the ones God uses.

They are amazing and they tell much about the past, present and future.

You should listen to me. Seek Jesus. Read His Words and truly live.

~time is shorter then you think.