Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid kind of funny
12-23-2018, 02:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-23-2018, 02:34 PM by crazyfamily.)
Stupid kind of funny
[Image: 36f2debdcad1dc4d3f571a6321b4d295.jpg]

“If you say who gets fired it always has to be the top,” Trump responded. “Problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top. And the president’s the leader. He’s got to get everyone in a room and he’s gotta lead. But he doesn’t do that,” Trump added, referring to Obama.

“And that’s why you have this horrible situation going on in Washington. It’s a very, very bad thing and it’s very embarrassing worldwide.”

He also noted that when people look back on a shutdown in history, they’re “going to be talking about ... who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head of the Senate, who’s running things in Washington.”

I think we should hold him to that.

razyfamily
12-24-2018, 11:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-24-2018, 11:30 PM by crazyfamily.)
Stupid kind of funny
[Image: e94bbd35d62155b13160cbdb2f132d39.jpg]

Wow. Shocking. Or not.

razyfamily
12-25-2018, 09:37 AM,
RE: Stupid kind of funny
(12-24-2018, 11:26 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: [Image: e94bbd35d62155b13160cbdb2f132d39.jpg]

Wow. Shocking. Or not.

razyfamily
Fake news..
https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCPolitics/s...2414590976

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
02-18-2019, 07:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2019, 07:22 AM by crazyfamily.)
Stupid kind of funny
[Image: 28352c2b3aedcce8ccf8dcd4a8760c26.jpg]

Ahh, the making of an authoritarian.

Mr Abe said: “In light of the Nobel committee’s policy of not disclosing recommenders and nominees for 50 years, I decline to comment.”

However neither the prime minister nor his spokesman denied Mr Trump’s comment.

Mr Abe said “I never said I didn’t” nominate Mr Trump, in response to a follow-up question by Yuichiro Tamaki, a lawmaker for the opposition Democratic Party for the People.

Kinda sounds like "I never said that I buried it...i just don't want to give that as a hint."

razyfamily
02-18-2019, 06:51 PM,
At least President Trump "deserves" the Nobel Peace Prize - Obama sure as hell didn't.
02-18-2019, 09:18 PM,
Stupid kind of funny
He could be the first Nobel Laureate to go to prison. That would be awesome.

razyfamily
04-25-2019, 10:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 12:09 AM by crazyfamily.)
Stupid kind of funny
Here’s an appropriate follow up to the previous post...

[Image: 40f7de6e858bd86770dde0fb282e2300.jpg]

“As has been incorrectly reported by the Fake News Media, I never told then White House Counsel Don McGahn to fire Robert Mueller, even though I had the legal right to do so,” Trump wrote. “If I wanted to fire Mueller, I didn’t need McGahn to do it, I could have done it myself. Nevertheless, [...] Mueller was NOT fired and was respectfully allowed to finish his work on what I, and many others, say was an illegal investigation (there was no crime), headed by a Trump hater who was highly conflicted, and a group of 18 VERY ANGRY Democrats. DRAIN THE SWAMP!”

Haha, “respectfully.”

It’s a good thing trump is a genius. I must be an idiot ‘cause I can’t make heads or tails of this strategy. Maybe Russia hacked his twitter account...ooh, maybe Hillary hacked his twitter account, yeah, that’s it. Or Obama. Maybe trump could seek political asylum in Kim Jong Un’s palace. I’d be okay with that.

From the Mueller report:

The President asked McGahn, “Did I say the word ‘fire’?” McGahn responded, “What you said is, ‘Call Rod [Rosenstein], tell Rod that Mueller has conflicts and can’t be the Special Counsel.’ The President responded, “I never said that.” The President said he merely wanted to McGahn to raise the conflicts issue with Rosenstein and leave it to him to decide what to do. McGahn told the President he did not understand the conversation that way and instead had heard, “Call Rod. There are conflicts. Mueller has to go.” The President asked McGahn whether he would “do a correction,” and McGahn said no. McGahn thought the President was testing his mettle to see how committed McGahn was to what happened. [Then-White House chief of staff John] Kelly described the meeting as “a little tense.”
So it’s basically Trump’s word versus McGahn’s. But another part of McGahn’s testimony about his meeting with Trump speaks to why McGahn has more credibility, Trump’s propensity for lying aside:

The President also asked McGahn in the meeting why he had told Special Counsel’s Office investigators that the President had told him to have the Special Counsel removed. McGahn responded that he had to and that his conversations with the President were not protected by attorney-client privilege. The President then asked, “What about these notes? Why do you take notes? Lawyers don’t take notes. I never had a lawyer who took notes.” McGahn responded that he keeps notes because he is a “real lawyer” and explained that notes create a record and are not a bad thing. The President said, “I’ve had a lot of great lawyers, like Roy Cohn. He did not take notes.”

Yeah, he’s a genius alright.

”Flynn was charged and pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about whether he discussed sanctions in a telephone call with then-Russian ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak, before Trump became president. Such a communication could have been unlawful if it interfered with American foreign policy.

So, when Trump learned of the lie, he fired Flynn. Yet in his plea negotiations with Mueller, Flynn revealed why he discussed sanctions with Kislyak -- because the pre-presidential Trump asked him to do so. An honest revelation by Trump could have negated Flynn's prosecution. But the revelation never came.”

I’m sure Trump will say that the retired General is a liar and can’t be trusted to tell the truth. Holy shit, but at least I got the answer to my question.

Flynn lied because he was asked to lie by the president. I guess he thought Flynn would keep lying and just be a fall guy...a retired general/fall guy. Incredible.

razyfamily
04-26-2019, 06:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 06:53 AM by wishiIwasRich.)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com...acts%3famp

Kerry: Nothing 'unusual' or 'inappropriate' about meeting with foreign contacts

Trump accused Kerry Thursday of having "illegal meetings."

"John Kerry had illegal meetings with the very hostile Iranian Regime, which can only serve to undercut our great work to the detriment of the American people. He told them to wait out the Trump Administration! Was he registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act? BAD!" he tweeted. 

Who was that mask man!

https://youtu.be/N9-o-YDcq6I
04-26-2019, 06:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 07:04 AM by crazyfamily.)
Stupid kind of funny
Sure, bring him up on charges. There are some differences, mainly that Kerry is not the president of the United States. But just like with Hillary, if republicans think there are crimes committed, they should have investigated and brought charges.

Republicans controlled everything for two years and accomplished nothing but a tax cut. We all know that politics is partisan and the party will protect its own until it’s no longer possible. It seems as though it’s getting there.

razyfamily
04-26-2019, 07:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 07:17 AM by wishiIwasRich.)
Stupid kind of funny
Yeah, the inspector generals report may get a lot of these past corrupts. Did you see Trump last night on Hannity. Sounds like he's going to be hitting back. That's his signature, you hit him, he hits back twice as hard.
He's going to Stonewall. Years in the courts, they say.
People, have tuned all this noise out.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hairy preys on the stupid of stupid Top Secret 2 240 02-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  What kind of fool am I?? Gordon Lightfoot 9 2,029 10-22-2017, 11:05 AM
Last Post: The Count