Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s our country coming to?
03-01-2018, 07:22 PM,
What’s our country coming to?
This week I was in downtown Austin TX minding my own buisness. I was verbally accosted by a young women and her friends. She got into my face pointing and yelling. She called me every kinda name in the book. I was so confused at the time I didn’t even get mad. So why was I accosted? I was wearing a red American Eagle brand tee shirt that has an American Flag logo and somehow this made me a bad person. I don’t get it.
03-01-2018, 08:24 PM,
RE: What’s our country coming to?
I live in central Texas and I’m very aware of Austin’s politics. And no I don’t have a Trump bumper sticker but even if I did would it make this behavior somehow exceptible?
03-01-2018, 08:47 PM,
(03-01-2018, 08:33 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Would you prefer being grabbed by the pussy?

razyfamily

Hmmm interesting reply that has nothing to do with my thread. Not that it matters but since I can see your obviously aren’t a fan of the president but what does that have to do with this thread.
03-01-2018, 09:17 PM,
[quote="crazyfamily" pid='193631' dateline='1519956420']
Civil discourse is not an option at the moment, and the tone is set by the president. I, for one, am tired of being the one to be polite, consider compromise and play by the rules.Right now the flag is an icon of intolerance.

razyfamily
[/quote

“Right now the flag in an icon of intolerance”

Is this real life? Who is being persecuted exactly? What policy or proposed policy is causing this persecution? I like to learn stuff so enlighten me.

You know the funniest thing about all this is I didn’t even vote for Trump.
03-01-2018, 10:09 PM,
I was accosted because of the way I looked and dressed.

You said civil discourse isn’t an option because the president is intolerant thus saying the young lady’s actions toward me where somehow justified.

So let me repeat my first sentence.....

I was accosted because of the WAY I looked and DRESSED.
03-02-2018, 12:03 AM,
I just laughed at the girl. If it had been a grown man he might of got his nose broke. By saying I won’t hit girls does it make me a mysogonist?
03-02-2018, 12:16 AM,
(03-02-2018, 12:11 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Troll.

razyfamily

Well since you hijacked a thread I started and made it about politics I’d say you are the troll.
03-03-2018, 04:39 PM,
Wearing a red t shirt in "crip" territory could be a reason for the altercation.Did you see any gang activity/graffiti in the immediate area?
03-03-2018, 09:14 PM,
Hi! I am wearing pink. But I look fabulous! Smile
03-03-2018, 11:35 PM,
(03-03-2018, 10:05 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 04:39 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Wearing a red t shirt in "crip" territory could be a reason for the altercation.Did you see any gang activity/graffiti in the immediate area?

What’s wrong with the obvious reason. President Trump has set a stage of discord and antagonism in this country. Austin liberals aren’t afraid to mix it up. Sometimes stereotyping is wrong. Sometimes it isn’t.

I have family in Alabama and he says I don’t mind the confederate flags flying from the pickup truck beds. My daughter knows which kids to avoid.

razyfamily
What’s wrong? lmfao!. Other than the sheer hypocrisy of attacking an innocent bystander for no other reason than the way he looked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You, 5GIRLS 1 469 04-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Well, it wasn't the Mexican/Hispanic invasion that took over this country, Gordon Lightfoot 0 448 05-03-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot