Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Key
02-04-2014, 04:50 PM,
The Key
"...but only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key I think Forest is just stirring the pot so to speak. He knows full well that this will put many people into a big dither, but means little. Just my opinion
02-04-2014, 04:54 PM,
The Key
Perhaps the key word is "Bracelet."
02-04-2014, 04:56 PM,
The Key
Or it could do the opposite.... food for thought.
Shhh they aren't listening.
02-04-2014, 04:58 PM,
The Key
key·word also key word (kē′wûrd′)

n.

1. A word that serves as a key to a code or cipher.

2. A significant or descriptive word.

3. A word used as a reference point for finding other words or information.

Thanks Forrest clear as mud! I feel a headache coming on!!

I hate to even ask this but who thinks they had the key word before he made the statement? Is it in even in the poem?
02-04-2014, 04:59 PM,
The Key

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from SidnCharley on February 4, 2014, 4:34 pm</b>

[D]oes Forrest telling us about the existence of "a word that is key" constitute a hint/clue?
</div>

I don't think it's helpful information. If you already know you're correctly focused, it doesn't help. If you're not correctly focused, it doesn't tell you what to focus on. No helpful information.

<b>Quote from Shep_R on February 4, 2014, 4:50 pm</b>

I think Forest is just stirring the pot so to speak. He knows full well that this will put many people into a big dither, but means little. Just my opinion
</div>

Agreed, tip of the hat, you 100% nailed it. Much like the statement about some having "figured the first two clues", this is not useful information, because if you don't know you're the one who figured them, it doesn't help you. If you do know you figured them, it doesn't help you. And yet, people just can't let statements like this go, they think and talk and try to extract useful information from them ad nauseum, and frankly it's just a giant distraction that won't get you any closer to the chest. In my opinion.
02-04-2014, 04:59 PM,
The Key

"...but only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key I think Forest is just stirring the pot so to speak. He knows full well that this will put many people into a big dither, but means little. Just my opinion
</div>

[Image: 9qo92-smileyvault-stirthepot.gif]
02-04-2014, 05:07 PM,
The Key

</div>

if you think it means little then it means nothing
02-04-2014, 05:08 PM,
The Key
I don't know Shep R. This feels to me like Forrest would like it to be over sooner rather than later. The fact that he links the "tight focus with a word that is key" to a statement that the treasure could be found sooner than he anticipated does not feel simply like stirring the pot. He is definitely stirring the pot but it is more than that I believe. This statement could represent many things but it is a very specific statement and different I think from the kind of things he has said before for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that he has just confirmed to some searchers that they are on the right path. That is very different. He has delineated the importance of a single word and linked it to the word "key". I agree with SC - this is a definite step forward in our understanding of an eventual solution.
02-04-2014, 05:12 PM,
The Key
Maybe the word that people should be in tight focus with is "key."
02-04-2014, 05:23 PM,
The Key
"...but only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key John maybe a key is or a key symbol, the sought after blaze.