Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can feel it coming
05-09-2019, 02:12 PM,
You can feel it coming
1. Yes, I am after him. Trump is an authoritarian at best and a wannabe dictator in training.

2. The taxes in question are his personal taxes. Donald Trump is not a corporation, but he plays one in his pea brain.

3. I file taxes as required by law. I still retain the right to charge that the republican tax code is draining public funds. The republican agenda is to empty the budget to the point that they will try to justify cuts to social security, Medicare, public schools and other large social programs to reduce the budget deficit caused in part by irresponsible tax cuts that benefited wealthy americans and corporations.

I opposed the republican tax cut and I will support democrats when they raise taxes. Locally, I always vote to increase taxes for school programs, infrastructure and lots of other things.

4. I suppose you will make the cliché statement that I should voluntarily pay more taxes. No, I vote for the issues that are important to me, I don't operate by my own rules, I don't cheat on my taxes like american business owners do, like my friend, like Donald Trump.

Just more republican justification for the great american facade.

razyfamily
05-09-2019, 04:25 PM,
You can feel it coming
Glad your a Democrat... I don't have a problem with that. You like taxes, i don't.
If they're used for what they're meant for.
I didn't like Obama, you don't like Trump....great.

Taxes, collusion, obstruction, Stormy...etc, etc. (0)Nothing, not 1(one) thing for Dems to hang your hat on.

But you know what, I think the old Dems have met their match with "Ole Trump". I watched him down in Florida last night. Good show, really comical how 12,500 people inside took to the show. No wonder the apprentice was such a big hit.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
05-10-2019, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 09:53 AM by crazyfamily.)
You can feel it coming
(05-09-2019, 04:25 PM)wishiIwasRich Wrote: But you know what, I think the old Dems have met their match with "Ole Trump".

You know what I think...

Democracy has met its match and is now in serious trouble. With congress completely disabled and the justice department replaced with puppets, the president can do what he wants.

So much for what the founding fathers intended.

Congress is the voice of the people. Very soon we are completely disposable.

The great american facade.

razyfamily
05-15-2019, 07:32 AM,
You can feel it coming
[Image: 87f2f265257de6a67c88dae4357d8817.jpg]

Sounding more and more like an authoritarian government everyday. Politics entering official White House speeches signals that the 4th of July celebration will become partisan.

razyfamily
05-20-2019, 09:23 AM,
You can feel it coming
[Image: be1834928ce01ba74865d464f2cbeae1.jpg]

Sorry, my patriotism is running pretty thin. I’d rather not.

razyfamily
05-30-2019, 01:17 PM,
You can feel it coming
[Image: c4c991e57957afd602a4fe438ff7b348.jpg]

“The Republican Party stood by a candidate who ran on a religious test to enter the United States. They knew it was unconstitutional and indecent, but they were silent. All through 2016 I had conversations with what passes for leadership in the Republican Party on the need to stand up to Trump. Most of their responses went like this: “Trump is a disaster and a disgrace. But we have to let him lose on his own. If we, the Establishment, put our thumbs on the scale, when he loses it will be our fault and not the fault of his racism, the alt-right, those idiots at Breitbart. We will have elected Hillary Clinton. We have to let him lose and rebuild.”

To which I always responded, “But what if he wins?” Truth was, though, I didn’t think he would win, and I wasn’t great at making the case for something I didn’t believe. What these Republican leaders were saying wasn’t crazy. It just proved to be wrong. And in that miscalculation began the surrender of any sense of self to Donald Trump. So now the nation is in full possession of the reality that Russians—Russians, for cryin’ out loud—worked on the same side as every Republican volunteer, donor, elected official and Trump voter. When you learn that the bank you borrowed money from was actually owned by a drug cartel, should your first reaction be, “Well, we got a good interest rate”? The simple reality is that the Republican Party was in business with Russian intelligence efforts, what used to be known as the KGB, and precious few leading the Republican Party seem to give a damn.” —Justin Amash

razyfamily
05-31-2019, 10:57 PM,
You can feel it coming
[Image: dc9e5923529040f7042288c2ecdd73f5.jpg]

More power to him. I’m a big fan of getting the opposition to work for you.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s our country coming to? JosephHooker 28 6,294 03-05-2018, 05:18 AM
Last Post: JosephHooker
  can you feel it? mdc777 3 1,148 11-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: