Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
the blaze
03-23-2018, 04:51 PM,
the blaze
Age old question. What is the Blaze?

My new question " what if the Blaze is make believe?"
As in not seen.
What if "The Blaze" is just an expression?
What if your looking for a physical blaze and wasting your time?

Something to consider.
03-23-2018, 06:14 PM,
RE: the blaze
How do you know your so called Blaze can be seen , andrew?

see what I did there andrew?
Maybe you should start to listen a little better.
Ya know, per the poem.
03-23-2018, 07:53 PM,
https://dalneitzel.com/video/audio/blaze.mp3
03-23-2018, 08:55 PM,
Important one is out there just a ways offa the crick. Down in Georgia we usta call it a branch.
03-24-2018, 01:06 PM,
(03-23-2018, 04:51 PM)rgdyman Wrote: Age old question. What is the Blaze?

My new question " what if the Blaze is make believe?"
As in not seen.
What if "The Blaze" is just an expression?
What if your looking for a physical blaze and wasting your time?

Something to consider.

This is from Dal's site on the page, The Blaze:

"Nick Lazaredes of SBS-TV’s Dateline in Australia interviewed Forrest in the spring of 2014. Here is Forrest explaining the BLAZE.

https://dalneitzel.com/video/audio/blaze.mp3
03-24-2018, 04:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2018, 04:36 PM by Beavertooth.)
(03-23-2018, 08:55 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: Important one is out there just a ways offa the crick. Down in Georgia we usta call it a branch.

Branch Rickey was a famous baseball player and executive, primarily known for integrating baseball by hiring Jackie Robinson (for the "baseball" hints searchers). He was also a master mason (for the "Freemason" hint searchers). He also had tuberculosis and took the cure (for the Colorado/Gardiner TB hint searchers). He also played professional football (for the stick figure hints searchers). His mother's maiden name was Brown (for those still looking for a Home of Brown).

This should get the old gray cells working for some. (Grey in the UK, for mrmajic, I suppose).

Thanks, Buddy.
03-24-2018, 06:03 PM,
(03-24-2018, 04:35 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 08:55 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: Important one is out there just a ways offa the crick. Down in Georgia we usta call it a branch.

Branch Rickey was a famous baseball player and executive, primarily known for integrating baseball by hiring Jackie Robinson (for the "baseball" hints searchers). He was also a master mason (for the "Freemason" hint searchers). He also had tuberculosis and took the cure (for the Colorado/Gardiner TB hint searchers). He also played professional football (for the stick figure hints searchers). His mother's maiden name was Brown (for those still looking for a Home of Brown).

This should get the old gray cells working for some. (Grey in the UK, for mrmajic, I suppose).

Thanks, Buddy.

Wow lot of tie ins. Impressive. I think that it's extremely important to remember ff knows where we go wrong. I don't think searchers look hard enough at what ff says. As a searcher we gotta know he's just having fun and playing. Gut feeling is huge and extremely well thought out. I also like 'Look at the big picture.' So great! The guy is brilliant. He's got to chuckle to himself several times a day. He's funnin.
03-27-2018, 10:40 AM,
Didn't Fenn say that the blaze isn't feasible to be moved.
So, although difficult, it is possible, hence a physical thing.
03-27-2018, 01:56 PM,
I think he said *remove*
The right blaze..
03-27-2018, 04:05 PM,
(03-27-2018, 01:56 PM)whatiff Wrote: I think he said *remove*

What in the blazes do you mean?