Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How would a Gay Man go about looking for the Treasure Chest?..
04-08-2018, 07:29 PM,
How would a Gay Man go about looking for the Treasure Chest?..
Well, since I'm not into Fishing (that doesn't mean that we are all not) I'm just speaking for myself (so anything related to fishing is out of the question as far as I'm concern, I don't care what the book says). I had good memories as a child, and I also have had good memories as an adult...so, Fenn's childhood shouldn't be any better than him getting married to the love of his life, and having two beautiful daughter who both gave him grandchildren to spoil.....so, don't lend to much to his being a youth because I think that both being an adult and his childhood years are both dear to his heart, and that includes the place where he lives. Now, as far as his military is concerned, that's another ball of Wax....there are some aspects to being a jet fighter that may lend to a clue in the poem, "and that's all I have to say about that." fg

Now, his years as a business man selling Artsy Stuff may have had some influence in writing the poem....but I think that it probably had more to do with what went into the chest $, more than anything else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No treasure in chest Mike f 7 1,499 06-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Vinnetti's Treasure Chest Giveaway intheknow 0 473 05-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Last Post: intheknow
Star Its found, the treasure chest is finally revealed! jurassic 2 1,385 03-31-2019, 11:38 AM
Last Post: jurassic
  Cowlazars get a treasure chest! mdc777 0 1,173 09-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: mdc777
  My IMO the treasure chest is within 20 miles mikemarcum878 1 1,340 06-23-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Treasure chest lid treasure of truth 5 5,793 01-27-2018, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Daniel A