Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I know where the treasure of forest Fenn is!
04-20-2018, 07:07 AM,
RE: I know where the treasure of forest Fenn is!
(04-19-2018, 02:26 PM)csevans Wrote: While doing some research for a another project I came across some A piece of text from detailing a part of the search area in the 1800's. As I was reading it my jaw dropped. There in detail "down to how many feet away it was from landmarks" was a written account of the place that years later Forrest Fenn would bury his treasure. All the clues fit and there was even a deep irony that fit the pieces together even better.
Now for the good part. Since I don't have the means to go and get it myself. I am wanting to pass this clue to someone. You guys can help me decide who.

OK, I am hooked, I am a hard worker pay my bills on time and about ready to retire. how about 50-50 split Ill do the leg work and when I find the TC we split it. Send me a PM were to pick it up and Ill be on my way.
04-20-2018, 09:00 AM,
No Trolling... honest truth. I just haven't decided what to do with the clue yet. Should I hand it to one person or all of you and watch you race for it.
04-20-2018, 09:34 AM,
The chase can only be understood backwards,
But it must be solved forwards...
04-22-2018, 05:57 PM,
Here it is

The end is ever drawing nigh;
There'll be no paddle up your creek,
Just heavy loads and water high.
If you've been wise and found the blaze,
Look quickly down, your quest to cease,
But tarry scant with marvel gaze,
Just take the chest and go in peace.
So why is it that I must go
And leave my trove for all to seek?
The answers I already know,
I've done it tired, and now I'm weak.
So hear me all and listen good,
Your effort will be worth the cold.
If you are brave and in the wood
I give you title to the gold.

An article I found

In September of 1889, Tazewell Woody (Theodore Roosevelt’s hunting guide), John H. Dewing (also a hunting guide), and I, found on the left side of Coulter Creek, some fifty feet from the water and about three quarters of a mile above the creek’s mouth, a large pine tree on which was a deeply indented blaze, which after being cleared of sap and loose bark was found to consist of a cross thus ‘X’ (some five inches in height), and, under it, the initials ‘JC’ (each some four inches in height).
04-22-2018, 06:39 PM,
Everyone must be headed toward Coulter Creek now.
04-23-2018, 11:11 AM,
(04-22-2018, 05:57 PM)csevans Wrote: Here it is

The end is ever drawing nigh;
There'll be no paddle up your creek,
Just heavy loads and water high.
If you've been wise and found the blaze,
Look quickly down, your quest to cease,
But tarry scant with marvel gaze,
Just take the chest and go in peace.
So why is it that I must go
And leave my trove for all to seek?
The answers I already know,
I've done it tired, and now I'm weak.
So hear me all and listen good,
Your effort will be worth the cold.
If you are brave and in the wood
I give you title to the gold.

An article I found

In September of 1889, Tazewell Woody (Theodore Roosevelt’s hunting guide), John H. Dewing (also a hunting guide), and I, found on the left side of Coulter Creek, some fifty feet from the water and about three quarters of a mile above the creek’s mouth, a large pine tree on which was a deeply indented blaze, which after being cleared of sap and loose bark was found to consist of a cross thus ‘X’ (some five inches in height), and, under it, the initials ‘JC’ (each some four inches in height).

I found that maybe 2 years ago or more and as I remember, there wasn't much else that fit, or it dead ended there.
04-23-2018, 12:04 PM,
I know where the treasure of forest Fenn is!
Don't quite get why we should see any connection there. Just because someone carved an X and initials into a tree?

razyfamily
04-23-2018, 12:20 PM,
It's been 18 hours since he posted the location. I guess it wasn't there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How does Fenn know the Treasure is still there? Top Secret 77 3,934 Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Kestrel
  I think that we are taking this Fenn Treasure thing way too seriously... Gordon Lightfoot 5 441 01-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Fenn Treasure Hunters Point of View Blazehunter 17 2,126 10-28-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: total1ty
  The Treacherous Treasure Hunt of Forrest Fenn filmguy 0 816 09-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  Buzzfeed's take on the Fenn Treasure tyounis 0 1,156 09-07-2018, 06:54 PM
Last Post: tyounis
  New Fenn Treasure Video MuertodeCorrales 0 504 07-16-2018, 05:57 PM
Last Post: MuertodeCorrales